Shelter Pet Safety Net - Spay / Neuter Certificate Program
You may qualify for our financial assistance for your pet’s spay or neuter surgery if:
- You live in Bastrop County with your pet, and
- You are unemployed or have below-average income, and
- You have fulfilled the requirements for any previous assistance from us. This includes following through with the surgery for your pet and sending us photos of your pet.
- Fill out the form below. If you cannot fill out the form, you can ask someone else to submit it for you.
- Look for an e-mail from us – check your spam folder too! Be patient, we are staffed by volunteers.
- You will be asked to make an appointment for your pet and send back the details.
- Let us know if there is any problem getting scheduled.
- Please make a small donation to us, to help pay it forward to others.
- We’ll pay the surgery provider after your appointment.
- You’ll send us cute photos of your pet and let us know how he/she did!
A few more details:
We are unable to grant certificates to other organizations, only to individual pet owners.
Pets must weigh at least 2.5 pounds and will be evaluated for surgery risk by the partner organization offering the surgery.
Our surgery providers offer other discounted wellness products and services you may want to obtain. Pet owners are responsible for additional costs over and above the cost of the spay/neuter surgery.
Please complete the form below and wait for the ‘Success‘ message to appear. The photo file attached must be smaller than 2M.